Financial / Management Accountant – Financial Markets
- Financial / Management Accountant role suited to those with an interest in FS
- Large International Financial Institute with excellent progression opportunities
- Permanent full time role based in Sydney CBD
Join this impressive financial services business as it continues to expand across the Asia Pacific region. With a progressive and dynamic culture, you will be encouraged to contribute your ideas for change as well as to develop your skills and career in a supportive environment.
This role focuses on providing support and analysis for the FX Trading and Sales business. The key responsibilities will include:
- Compilation of daily P&L reporting, ensuring accuracy of the general ledger.
- Providing analysis, commentary and interpretation of daily results, variances, realised and unrealised P&L, new deals and amended trades.
- Completion of month, quarter, half year statutory and regulatory reporting.
- Be a part of key projects and strategic initiatives for the business unit.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are in the early stages of their finance career and have a passion for the financial services industry.
The position is suited to qualified accountants (CA or CPA) who have experience working within the finance field e.g. practice, financial services or commerce. They will have an inquisitive nature and strong appetite to learn and improve on their accounting knowledge.
If you are looking to work within a highly team focused environment and one where you will be involved in the business and have autonomy this is an excellent opportunity.
Salary is paying up to $100,000 per annum (package) + bonus
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au
Salary: $70,000 to $100,000
Work Type: Full Time