- Excellent opportunity for a first mover or Tax Accountant with 2+ years
- International listed organisation in operation across 60 countries
- Full time permanent role based in Parramatta
This is a global listed organisation operating within the construction industry. Throughout the company, the finance team is seen as a value-add function thus enabling team members to play an integral role within the business.
Working closely with the Australian Shared Service Center, this role will report into the Senior Tax Accountant and will include the following responsibilities:
- Preparation and lodgement of monthly / quarterly activity statements for different companies within the group.
- Posting GST clearing and other tax related month-end journals.
- Preparation and analysis of fuel tax credits.
- Review of GL transaction to ensure accuracy of GST, FBT, WHT and income tax.
- Preparation of quarterly reporting package for group reporting.
- Identification and analysis of changes in tax legislation to ensure legislative compliance.
- Assist the Senior Tax Accountant with any ad hoc projects, compliance tasks, review, enquiries, audits, etc.
- working within the SAP system.
This role will be suited to candidates who have a minimum of 2+ years tax experience or a first mover looking to step into a commercial role. A strong knowledge of Australia Taxation Law is expected and large ERP system experience e.g. SAP would be preferred.
The ideal candidate will either be part qualified or newly qualified. They will also have a strong commitment and ability to meet strict reporting deadlines, have excellent attention to detail as well as possessing exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Salary on offer is paying up to $80,000 per annum (plus super)
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au
Salary: $70,000 to $100,000
Work Type: Full Time